- › Home
- › About Language Trainers
- › Environmental Policy
- › Careers
- › Investor Relations
- › Worldwide Clients
- › Language Courses
- › Contact Us
- › Blog Archive
Teacher Recruitment Executive (this is a home-based position where suitable candidates will be able to work from their own homes, own computer and broadband internet connection required).
Teacher Recruitment Executive @ Language Trainers
Our company Language Trainers is based in Barkingside, Essex - United Kingdom. We are offering a position as a Teacher Recruitment Executive. You could work in our office or from home.
The tasks include:
- Following-up of enquiries, dealing with potential customers and replying to specific enquiries over the phone and by e-mail;
- Liaison with teachers;
- Liaison with clients;
- interviews with teachers and translators;
- Liaison with other Managers;
- Calculation of Expenses;
- Invoicing of Clients;
- Arranging Course Materials;
- Checking Teacher Invoices, Registers and other Documents;
You should have:
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of at least one other foreign language (spoken and written) would be preferred.
- Excellent PC skills, Microsoft Office, Open Office, Outlook Express, Internet.
- Good telephone manner.
- Right to live and work in the UK.
- At least 3 months of experience of working with an international team.
- At least one full year of experience in either Language Teaching, Recruitment, Management or Administration
Hours and Holiday:
Standard working hours (9.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday) and 23/24 days paid holiday allowance (plus public holidays).
If you match those criteria please send your CV and covering email to [email protected] quoting job reference "TEACHERRECRUITMENTEXECUTIVE Application" in the email subject.
Also, please provide following information:
Dates and times you are available for a personal interview
(all countries except USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Germany)
We require qualified, experienced native speaker language trainers to teach our clients throughout the world. We use locally based trainers to teach locally based clients.
›› Please click here for language teaching jobs around the world.