- › Home
- › About Language Trainers
- › Environmental Policy
- › Careers
- › Investor Relations
- › Worldwide Clients
- › Language Courses
- › Contact Us
- › Blog Archive
UK and Ireland Positions
Day-to-day management of junior staff, whose roles include:
- Dealing with initial enquiries by email and phone
- Liaison with teachers
- Liaison with clients
- Liaison with Recruitment Manager
- Calculation of Expenses
- Invoicing of Clients
- Arranging Course Materials
- Checking Teacher Invoices, Registers and other Documents
- Daily Reporting to Line Managers
Fluent English (spoken and written)
Knowledge of at least one other foreign language (spoken and written) would be preferred.
Excellent PC skills, Word, Excel, Internet.
Good telephone manner.
Right to live and work in the UK.
At least 3 months of experience of working with an international team.
At least one full year of experience in either Language Teaching, Recruitment, Management or Administration
₤19,500 per annum plus profit share
Hours and Holiday:
Standard working hours (9.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday) and 23/24 days paid holiday allowance (plus public holidays).
Apply by sending CV and covering email to [email protected] quoting job reference "UKADMINSUPERVISOR Application" in the email subject.
We require qualified, experienced native speaker language trainers to teach our clients throughout the UK and Ireland. We use locally based trainers to teach locally based clients.
Internship @ Language Trainers
Language Trainers is looking for interns all year. Our company is based in Barkingside, Essex, UK, only one minute from the beach. Our open positions are:
- 1 position starting in mid May 2018
- 1 position starting at the beginning of August 2018
- 1 position starting in mid August 2018
- 2 positions starting at the beginning of December 2018
The tasks of the internship - Language Trainers - include:
- Following-up of enquiries, dealing with potential customers and replying to specific enquiries over the phone and by e-mail;
- Finding teachers online and in our database;
- interviews with teachers and translators;
- updating trainers and translators' database;
- arranging language courses and online marketing (creation of online brochures, updating web pages, etc);
- Selling language courses and translation services to companies and individuals;
- Speak very good English and at least one more language
- be familiar with Microsoft Office, Open Office, Outlook Express, good Internet experience in general
- have very good phone manners
- be a student doing this internship as part of your studies
- be able to stay a minimum of 4 months
We have set working hours (36.5 hours Mo-Fri) but could work around a part-time job or studies.
If you match those criteria please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected], addressed to Steffi.
Also, please provide following information:
- Exact dates when you can start the earliest and the last possible working day + length of stay
- Dates and times you are available for a personal interview
- Your plans after your studies and after the internship